The team at Jasper Organics shares the power of plant-based remedies.
Download the app
Fitness memberships, workout classes, wellness services, beauty appointments and more.
Whether they’re a fanatic for the next fitness class, all about wellness, or buzzing about the latest beauty trends, everyone on your list will want some of our favorite holiday gift picks!
1. YogaClub Box - $45-75
2. Pinch Provisions Fitness Kit - $24
3. LARQ Self-Cleaning Water Bottle - $95
4. Saje Yoga Mat Spray - $14
5. Fitbit Versa 2 - $199.95
6. Colorado Threads Yoga Pants + Sports Bra - $74, $48
7. Bando Gym Bag - $35
8. Trigger Point Performance GRID Foam Roller - $34.95
1. OXO 3 Blade Hand-Held Spiralizer - $24.99
2. Ember Smart Mug - $99.95
3. G Adventures Wellness Tour - prices vary
4. Muse 2 Brain Sensing Headband - $249.99
5. Helix Weighted Blanket - $99
6. Jasper Full Spectrum CBD Oil - $69-149
7. Eden’s Garden Ceramic Bloom Essential Oil Diffuser - $25.95
8. Lush Little Snow Fairy Gift Set - $19.95
9. Casper Nap Pillow - $65
1. Skin Laundry Facial Gift Card - $25-200
2. Drybar Heated Straightening Brush - $145
3. GOOPGLOW Microderm Instant Glow Exfoliator - $125
4. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask - $20
5. ILIA Discover ILIA Clean Color Set - $38
6. Playa Ritual Hair Oil - $38
7. Slip Silk Pillowcase - $85
8. Vital Proteins Lavender Lemon Beauty Collagen - $25
While it might sound impossible to get up and enjoy a sweat session before 9am, starting your day with a workout has some serious advantages over leaving it to the end of the day.
If you hit the snooze button on the daily, here are a few benefits that will morph you into a morning exerciser!
Working out increases productivity and gives your endorphins a boost! It not only makes you feel better, but it also helps to keep you concentrated for those back-to-back meetings you’ll face once you head into the office.
In a study by the U.S. National Library of Medicine, researchers had participants use the treadmill for 30 minutes at three different times of the day: 7am, 1pm, and 7pm. The people who worked out in the morning had blood pressure 10% lower than those who didn’t, which continued all day and even decreased to 25% by the evening. Since most heart attacks can happen in the early morning, an a.m. workout may also serve as a preventative measure!
Have you ever finished your 8pm barre class and felt like your body was too hyped up to fall asleep at bedtime? It’s more common than you think. The National Sleep Foundation says that a night workout boosts the body’s temperature and stimulates the body, which makes falling asleep harder. Squeezing in a sweat sesh in the morning leads to deeper, longer sleep when you hit the pillow at the end of the day. So, think about switching up your sweat time to maximize those Z’s.
Health Psychology found that the most consistent exercisers are people who make it a regular part of their routine. It’s much easier for evening plans to get derailed than morning ones—think a friend invites you to happy hour or a late-night work emergency makes cancel your evening yoga sesh. Setting that morning alarm keeps you consistent, which means you can tap into all the health benefits of regular exercise, like increased immunity, stamina, and an all-around better mood.